One of the best Caribbean Christmas songs originates from here. Trinidad and the smaller island Tobago both have distinctive Creole traditions and cuisines with a Caribbean beat. Carnival time in Trinidad brings thousands to Port of Spain and they do know how to party. Port of Spain the capital and seaport on the north-west coast of the island of Trinidad. The cosmopolitan capital has both a cultural diversity as well as archectual mix of high-rise towers, Hindu temples, colonial houses, bazaars, gingerbread Rococo, markets, mosques and cathedrals. One of the great Christmas party songs has to be Santa Looking For Wife, and it is from Trinidad.
Tobago is known for its beaches and the Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve, which shelters hummingbirds. Both islands lay between Grenada and the the South American main land and are often found on cruises heading for the Amazon or down the coast of South America. The Adonia went there for P&O. It does seem to be a favourite with smaller ships. Check below to see which cruises our links take you to.
- P&O Cruises –Book your Christmas cruise with P&O – Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen –Book your Trinidad & Tobago cruise Fred Olsen – Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- TUI Cruises click here or for the late Marella Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Ships go here, click here for Caribbean page – Click here