I have never been to an opera so this is a treat of an act I never miss. Whilst I might not be an opera fan I am a huge fan of The Opera Boys. Their act, now over 5 years old, this small stable of the countries top tenors have been delivering a stunning blend of music that ranges from pop to opera and back again. It is a powerful and emotional show, both funny and totally engaging, normally a duo on board ship. This is a crafted masterpiece of light- hearted entertainment. The Opera Boys completely dispel the myth that opera is boring because they are naturally showmen who deliver a warm and wonderfully entertaining show that is not to be missed!
They all have voices trained at London’s Royal Academy of Music, and they have taken that round the world on P&O ships, as well as to top corporate venues and weddings as well as playing leading roles in London’s West End and on Broadway in New York. They have also performed as backing vocalists for many big names including Tom Jones, Elton John and Russell Watson, and there has even been an appearance on The Eurovision Song Contest. They can sing, but it is far more than that. If you miss the show you will hear the passengers on the ship talking about it all the next day and you will be at their second show. They really entertain!
Find out more about the entertainers and show cast you see at sea & share with friends.
Next year they are on a national tour, so their dates on ships may be reduced a little. My guess is you will see them somewhere. Click here to take a look at their site. For a list of their dates and where to find them, click here. If you want something special for a special venue, then speak to Rob.
Check out some of the great Cruise Routes, our concise films of what a ship offers when it takes a specific route. These are typical routes but we do have films to help cruisers on every popular cruise destination in the world.
- Baltic Route
- Canary Islands Cruise
- New England Cruise
- Caribbean Cruise (from Barbados)
- Norwegian Fjords
If you are new to Doris Visits Cruise TV then welcome, we invite you to comment at the end of our blogs, and ask you for follow us on here on www.DorisVisits.com and like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get the best from us. We are always looking for presenters and social media activists to help us expand so drop us a line anytime with ideas at press@DorisVisits.co.uk PLEASE SHARE
- P&O Cruises – Book your cruise to Naples direct with P&O – Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen – Book your cruise to Naples with Fred Olsen – Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Thomson Cruises – Thomson Cruises
- or for the late Thomson Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Search, check availability and book – Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Holiday Extras, car parks and Cruise Insurance