The Star Princess was refurbished back in 2011 but had some dry dock changes to public areas early 2018. She holds 2,600 guests and is smaller than many Grand Class cruise ships, but offers many facilities the smaller ships cannot, including a disco/night club. She has all the tantalising dining options and incredible features of the other Grand class ships in the Princess fleet like the piazza-style Atrium, Movies Under the Stars® and The Sanctuary, a tranquil retreat reserved for adults. Savor Sabatini’s authentic Italian specialty restaurant has been voted one of the “Best Cruise Ship Specialty Restaurants” at sea by USA TODAY, featuring signature pastas, Italian wines and desserts. Famous for her Pacific coastal route down the USA, including Los Angeles and Mexico and beyond taking in Buenos Aires, Argentina to Santiago (San Antonio), Chile as well as north bound and south bound voyages to glaciers including Anchorage (Whittier), Alaska to Vancouver, British Columbia. This is a ship to investigate. Details here Star Princess.
You should dress for a cruise with Princess the same way you would for any stylish land-based resort.
Guest attire should be in keeping with what they would wear to a nice restaurant at home.
- Skirts/dresses, slacks, and sweaters for ladies
- Pants and open-neck shirts for men
Inappropriate dinner wear such as pool or beach attire, shorts, ball caps and casual jeans (with fraying and/or holes) are not permitted in the dining rooms. Shoes must be worn.
When formal nights are held, please observe the dress code in the Traditional Dining and Anytime Dining venues for the enjoyment of all our guests.
- Evening gowns and cocktail dresses for women
- Tuxedos, dinner jackets or dark suits with a tie for men
Princess offers formal wear rental on all cruises; this can be arranged prior to embarkation.
Dress with an elegance and style that is perfect for all the formal activities on your cruise with Princess. Cruiseline Formal Wear delivers beautifully-tailored clothing directly to your stateroom.
Learn about the very special Princess Luxury Bed
- Caribbean Princess – (Sister to Azura)
- Coral Princess – (Panamax ship)
- Crown Princess – (sister to Azura – Grand Class Ship)
- Diamond Princess – (smaller but sister to Azura – Grand Class Ship)
- Emerald Princess – (sister to Azura)
- Golden Princess – (sister to Azura, West Coast USA & Pacific)
- Grand Princess – (smaller but sister to Azura – Grand Class Ship)
- Island Princess – (Panamax ship)
- Majestic Princess – (sister to Britannia)
- Pacific Princess – (sister ship Adonia)
- Regal Princess – (sister to Britannia)
- Royal Princess – (sister to Britannia)
- Ruby Princess – (sister to Azura)
- Sapphire Princess – (Southampton based sister to Azura)
- Sea Princess – (sister to Oceana)
- Sky Princess– Just Announced
- Star Princess – (sister to Azura)
- Sun Princess – (sister to Oceana)