The British are not lazy at languages – just super smart! We knew something would come along that would make learning languages unnecessary. It is here and it costs so little every cruiser should have one. Sure there might be an app for your phone, but with no messing this thing does it all.
The Muama Enhance – click name or picture. Costs under £40 and literally translates, in spoken voice.
Order a beer, ask where the port is, or just chat – this thing translates what you say. It then translates what they say back into English!
We don’t normally rave about products, but this is a must for the geek cruiser, and for the cruiser who mixes with the locals. Well, for any cruiser. It connects to your phone by bluTooth and goes online and is super fast.
- Bluetooth Wireless Connection: Connect to your phone via Bluetooth, allows wireless transmission distance up to 10 meters, and the distance of voice recognition is 2 meters.
- Multiple Languages Translation: Support up to more than 30 languages translation, each language can be translated to each other.
- Two-Way Real Time Intercom: It can be used to communicate face to face, and solve communication obstacles. Giving you the most suitable translation results in real-time, fast response in seconds.
- Voice Translation: Intelligent voice recognition technology to make cross-language communication easier. Translate your speech into high-quality foreign language text and transmit into voice output.
- Durable and Rechargeable: Built-in 3.7V 750mA rechargeable battery, low power consumption, plug and easily charge.Wide Compatibility: Compatible with most iOS and Android phones.
Next to the cruise travel labels and our cruise books – oh, and the seasickness bands – this is our new favourite toy.