Doris Visits has about 50 chat sites, Scroll down to find your favourite ship or cruise line‘Click’ the box or picture you want to join. We add more ships as the the suggestions are made by you. Why join a chat site? To share your information base with others.
- AIDA AIDA CRUISES – UK Chat here
- AZAMARA CLUB CRUISE AZAMARA CHAT STE – click here
- CARNIVAL CRUISES CARNIVAL UK CHAT
- CELEBRITY CRUISES CELEBRITY CHAT SITE
- CELESTYAL no chat site yet
- COSTA CRUISES COSTA CRUISES chat
- CRUISE & MARITIME CRUISE & MARITIME chat site
- Crystal no chat site yet
- CUNARD Cunard Chat site here
- DISNEY no chat site yet
- FRED OLSEN Fred Olsen chat site
- G. Adventures no chat site yet
- HAPAG LLOYD no chat site yet
- HOLLAND & AMERICA LINE HAL H & A Cruise CHAT
- Mano Maritime no chat site yet
- MARELL CRUISES MARELLA community & Chat
- MSC MSC UK Passengers CHAT
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE NCL Norwegian Chat Site
- OCEANIA CRUISES OCEANIA CRUISE CHAT
- P & O CRUISES P&O CHAT – Doris Visits community groups
- P & O Australia no chat site yet
- Paul Gauguin no chat site yet
- Phoenix Reisen no chat site yet
- PRINCESS CRUISES Princess Cruises UK CHAT
- PULLMANTUR Seamos Amigos! Let’s chat Spanish
- REGENT SEVEN SEAS RSSC R7C CHAT GROUP
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN (RCI) RCI UK passengers chat site click here
- SAGA OCEAN CRUISES Saga Boutique Adult Ship CHAT
- SEABORN SEABOURN CRUISE CHAT
- SEADREAM no chat site yet
- SILVERSEA SILVER SEAS CHAT
- Star Clippers no chat site yet
- TUI no chat site yet
- Viking Ocean VIKING OCEAN CRUISES chat group
- Virgin Voyages VIRGIN VOYAGES Chat here
- Voyages To Antiquity no chat site yet
- Windstar no chat site yet
Some cruise lines we operate more than one chat group, because the ships are different and people have their favourites. For example, Viking Ocean all the ships are the same so there is one Viking chat site. P&O the ships are wildly different, so there is a group for each ship. The menu site should be able to help you trade a favourite ship, for example, if you were a fan of the ADONIA, which is a Renaissance Class ship, the find magnifier should help you find all the Renaissance class ships. Or if you knew it became the Azamara Journey, that ship menu should also tell you that the sister ships are with Oceania and Princess. We will also make a remark on the chat site or others will answer those questions. In the case of Marella, we will soon be focussing on two distinct classes of ships as the others leaves, so there will be just two chat groups.
MARELLA CHAT – JOIN THE CHAT FOR YOU FAVOURITE SHIP
Our Chat Site GUIDELINES We have one main group for the Discovery and Discovery 2 as they are the same ships. However, there are two groups for the Explorer and Explorer 2, because although they are the same ship, one is to be ADULTS ONLY.
P&O CHAT – JOIN THE CHAT FOR YOU FAVOURITE SHIP
Small ships? Cruising Alone? Mobility Issues needing answers – share here.
If you like ADULT ONLY ships, we advise you to join SAGA CRUISES chat site, because they sell and feature many Adult cruises of other cruise operators. So, if a certain ship is a family ship all year, but then does a few Adult cruises, SAGA may be the place to find out.
SAGA SHIPS – ADULT ONLY – OVER 50’s JOIN THE CHAT HERE
This is the site dedicated to the new ship at sea, the Spirit of Adventure. As or members sail on it, they will be able to answer questions. Click HERE to join the community. Our guests have a wealth of knowledge.
We look forward to the Spirit of Discovery due to sail in 2020 which is so close. Click HERE or click the picture to join.
Our chat guests are a great bunch of people.
Other Adult Only Ships