SAGA have some great holidays and deals and they also specialise in Solo travellers which we will do more to feature in 2018. They only have two ships of their own, but they also sell cruises for others and with them we have access to various deals. Here are the deals on their own fleet of two ships, but remember they have a new ship being built, Spirit of the Discovery and they are taking booking for that already.
SAGA Late Deals, click here. We have the link to the very latest list of late deals to be snapped up at SAGA cruise holidays.
New cruisers to SAGA, special deals click here for a list of special offers specially for new their new passengers. It doesn’t end their, because they have a guarantee called LOVE IT FIRST TIME GUARANTEE – where if you don’t like it they will fly you home and arrange a refund, see their terms. This allies up until March 2018. Click and see then cruise with ease.
SAGA promises – they also say that if they make a better offer than the offer you took, they will work out the difference. Take a look here.
SAGA LOYALTY – SAGA have a set of deals especially for returning customers and that is all about loyalty. Click here if you wish to see returning customer deals.
SAGA being a holiday company also find the latest deals with other cruise companies, the second click works if the first fails.
- Royal Caribbean – Late Deals we found – click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Late Deals we have found – click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Deals we have found – click here
- Cruise and Maritime – Deals we have found – click here
- Norwegian Line Cruise NCL – Deals we have found – click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Deals we found – click here
Seen a deal and want to know what the route might be like on a ship, we have many films on cruise routes that can help you SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOUR CRUISE THE SEA.
- Canary Island – typical Canary Islands route
- Norwegian Fjords – typical Fjords route
- New England – typical New England route
- Mediterranean – typical Mediterannean route but Strictly Come Dancing cruise
- Baltic Cruise – typical Baltic route
- Greek Islands Cruise – typical Greek Islands route
Doris Visits allows you to SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA. We have videos of many of the cruise stops you might make from Bequia to Rome (Angels and Demons), from St Petersburg to Pearl Harbour. We also have films of some tours.
READ THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA. In the book charts! Sally Katz used the films on Doris Visits to peg her romantic cruise novels on! With our permission. Each story lead book takes place over a cruise! Book 1 is a Canary Islands cruise, Book 2 is in the Baltic, Book 3 is in the Caribbean. Books 1 to 3 are Violet’s story.
If you are new to Doris Visits Cruise TV then welcome, we invite you to comment at the end of our blogs, and ask you for follow us on here on www.DorisVisits.com and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get the best from us. We are always looking for a social media persons to help us expand so drop us a line anytime at press@DorisVisits.co.uk PLEASE SHARE