Small ships get into special ports. SAGA is making very interesting in roads to cruising by deliberately designing two new state of the art small ships, and tying in a deal with Jools Holland for a special dining nightclub. SAGA is for adults, and their previous suggested plimsol line on age of 50 years old, now seems lower middle age. With these two special ships it is time to start taking a new look at SAGA. Join the chat if you like that special attention a small ship give. Doris Visits will have expanded both their SAGA and FRED OLSEN areas by the end of the year.
SAGA SHIPS – ADULT ONY – OVER 50’s JOIN THE CHAT HERE
It is worth noting that we often send cruisers to the SAGA site because it is an easy place to find the other cruise lines adult only cruises, because they sell those through SAGA. So a Princes, Regent Seven Seas, or Celebrity Adult only cruise can be found easier their than looking though the different site. Other Adult only ships include Marella Explorer 2, and P&O Arcadia.
- Royal Caribbean – SAGA ADULT CRUISE DEAL – click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – SAGA ADULT CRUISE DEAL – click here
- Holland and America – SAGA ADULT CRUISE DEAL – click here
- Celebrity Cruises – SAGA ADULT CRUISE DEAL – click here
- Cruise and Maritime – SAGA ADULT CRUISE DEAL – click here
- Regent Seven Seas – SAGA ADULT CRUISE DEAL – click here
- Norwegian Line Cruise NCL – SAGA ADULT CRUISE DEAL – click her
And if you want to see where their ships travel, then here are the brochures.
See Lesley’s pictures of SAGA ships peeping out above the old town in Stavanger, from the chat site