Nothing is as impressive as autumn on the east coast of North America, a perfect time of year to witness the superb spectacle of colour in the Fall or Autumn – whichever. These New England cruises offer a contrast between some of the most British of American harbours with the familiar colours of leaf fall, and the rugged Cornish-like sea coast. Boston is many people’s favourite American city with its huge park and “Cheers” bar. Bar Harbour is a port that is a tender port and often missed due to bad weather so the dreamed of ”lobster roll’ is missed – it has been for us every time. New York’s wonderful Statue of Liberty against an instantly recognisable skyline is an amazing sight as the ship cruises along the Hudson River. Then the ships start to creep further south to Baltimore, then to Charleston and Bermuda before taking in the Azores on the way home. All these are featured on our East Coast menu, so if you have not cruised there yet, take a look at this route. Our destinations are split into route sections to make it easy for you, have a look around and let us know your thoughts. This was the main section of the Aurora 715 Boston down and back to the Azores.
It takes in many places and we have many detailed films including Boston Cheers, Boston Harbour Walk, Boston Clough House, New York Statue of Liberty and Island trip, NY Ellis Island, NY Empire State Building by Night, NY Big Bus Blue Route, NY Big Bus Purple Route, NY Big Bus Red Route, New York Library, New York Grand Central Station, Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Baltimore Guide, Charleston Guide and Bermuda.
CRUISE INSURANCE THAT EVEN THE CRUISE SHIPS SELL, AND WE ADD NOTHING ON, JUST CLICK HOLIDAY EXTRAS – OR OUR BLOG
BUY YOUR BIG BUS TICKET HERE, THE QR CODE CAN THEN BE USED TO PRINT OUT YOUR TICKET BY ANY OPERATIVE NO QUEUE, NO GOING TO AN OFFICE – TICKET AT BEST PRICE WITH NO HASSLE
- P&O Cruises – Book your cruise to New York direct with P&O – Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen – Book your cruise to New York with Fred Olsen – Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Thomson Cruises – Thomson Cruises
- or for the late Thomson Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Search, check availability and book – Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Holiday Extras, car parks and Cruise Insurance
- Pontins special breaks like Big Bands and Early Christmas can be booked here. See Pontins special breaks here
If you enjoy seeing great entertainment at sea, and want to know more about the entertainers you see at sea, then take a look at our show cast! Here is our growing menu of those who work at sea.
Check out some of the great Cruise Routes, our concise films of what a ship offers when it takes a specific route. These are typical routes but we do have films to help cruisers on every popular cruise destination in the world. Baltic Route – Canary Islands Cruise – New England Cruise – Caribbean Cruise (from Barbados) – Norwegian Fjords – Mediterranean Routes