Twixmas is the period between Christmas and New Year – Of coarse it is! We all love cruising, but sometimes it is not always possible. The cruises over Christmas can be too long away from family for some, but if you just want to get away for a few days, especially if you are alone or like some cruisers, cannot easily find the insurance, then a Pontins Festive Break might be the answer. We know that some of our followers like the Big Band and Dancing Breaks, so we just thought we would run this option by you. Beware, it is on land!
Turkey and Tinsel starts in November!
The Bluecoats will be providing sacks full of entertainment over each break, and this may involved some of the acts you are used to seeing on board ship. Some acts won’t go away on a ship over Christmas but will take a one night gig at Pontins, especially if it is not far from home. I can see some acts booked we don’t know like Little Chix and Kayley, I wonder who they are? The Bluecoats also perform in their own Festive Show plus providing all the fun and games, karaoke and late night parties. Captain Croc and his Crew will be up to their usual mischief, keeping the children laughing and dancing at their very own Christmas Party Time! Sometimes, getting the kids away is a great way to have a break yourself.
Pontins is creating a Winter Wonderland full of magic, excitement & surprise to get you and the family into the festive spirit, there will be lots of festive activities and magical shows for the whole family, plus all children will even get a chance to meet Santa!
The Pontins Festive Breaks are not to be missed! There will be amazing entertainment featuring live comedy and tribute acts, party bands, magic & illusion, plus fantastic vocalists and some well known household names! Pakefield and Sandbay are adult only, whereas Southport and Brean Sands are family parks.
If you want to see the list of Christmas cruises then click here.
If you want to see the list of New Year Cruises then click here.
If you have never cruised, then take a look at Doris Visits Cruise TV. We invite you to comment at the end of our blogs, and ask you for follow us on here on www.DorisVisits.com and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get the best from us. We are always looking for presenters and social media activists to help us expand so drop us a line anytime with ideas at press@DorisVisits.co.uk PLEASE SHARE
- P&O Cruises – Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen – late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- TUI Cruises – TUI Cruises click here
- or for the late Thomson Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Search, check availability and book – Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Pontins special breaks like Big Bands and Christmas Tinsel can be booked here. See Pontins special breaks here
Like raunchy romance – READ the CRUISE as you CRUISE the SEA. Book 1 charted. All the novels show an incredible insight into cruising; Sally Katz predicted same sex marriage at sea in book 2 before P&O announced it. Adult romance, Bridget meets 50 Shades on a ship! More here.
How to access these deals – use the click here and when on the page, click the brown bar ‘see all cruises’ just above the pictures of the ships. That will take you to the deals we have.
- The Royal Caribbean – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Holland & America – Fleet here or the latest deals we have click here