Norwegian Gem is a Jewel class ship holding around 2394 guests over 15 decks and she was refurbished in 2015. As with all NCL ships they have “Freestyle” cruising concept, which allows guests to dine in any number of restaurants, in smart casual attire, at times of their own choosing. Jeans are allowed with a collared shirt. They offer a wide range of cabins from luxurious multi-room or romantic suites to spacious and affordable staterooms. The other Jewel class ships are Norwegian Jewel in 2005, and both Norwegian Jade (originally Pride of Hawaii) and Norwegian Pearl in 2006.
NCL offers premium exclusive and premium exclusive plus as options, take a look. NCL CRUISE DEAL @ THOMAS COOK Get money back on cruise bookings with Top Cash Back, partners we support as many of our guests use it to book.
NCL normally have White Hot Party, where you are advised most others will be dressed in all white. They are known for dancing and partying, and the liveliest nightspots on this ship is the Bliss Ultra Lounge & Night Club, which features a stylish bar area and swanky lounge.
Food wise they specialise in American, Brazilian, Japanese, Mexican and French restaurants. There is a lot of choice. The in deal restaurants include waiter and buffet services.
Beautiful St. Maarten Island of Grenada St. Kitts, Basseterre St. Lucia, CastriesSt Lucia Port & Beach Barbados Beach Deal Amber Cove Look & See St Kitts Fortress St Kitts Port Basseterre Town Guadeloupe Town & Beach Barbados Guide Antigua Bus Tour Bequia, a trip from St Vincent
Evening Clothing Options for your Caribbean Cruise
- You can dress up for Norwegian’s Night Out, or not! The choice is yours.
- Smart casual attire is preferred for the formal dining rooms & specialty restaurants:
- For men it’s jeans/pants with closed-toed shoes & collared shirts
- For women, it’s jeans/pants, dresses/maxi dresses, skirts/tops.
- NCL CRUISE DEAL @ THOMAS COOK
- AZAMARA CRUISE DEALS @ THOMAS COOK
- DISNEY CRUISE DEALS @ THOMAS COOK
- FRED OLSEN CRUISE DEAL @ THOMAS COOK