New Orleans sits at the top of the Gulf of Mexico on the South American coast, so as a cruise can be mixed with Florida maybe after the wonderful favourite Key West, it can be fixed with Mexico, or Cozumel and the Caribbean or an adventure through the Panama Canal. Famous for Jazz, Food and people – the great people who have survived the catastrophe of Hurricane Katrina back in 2005 and are restoring and rebuilding their fascinating buildings. It is still a top tourist destination where they will remind you how they beat the British.
Want a quick read on choosing a ship – how to choose a cruise blog. Why not have a look at the LATE DEALS over a coffee. Doris Visits allows you to SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA. We have videos of many of the cruise stops you might make from St Lucia to Barcelona, from Tallinn to St Maarten. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share. Most cruise operators will offer the Baltic as a cruise.
- Fred Olsen – Click here Fred Olsen cruises to New Orleans click here
- Saga Cruises – Click here
- P&O Cruises – Click here P&O Cruises to New Orleans Click here
- The Royal Caribbean – Click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Click here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Click here
In the book charts, SOLO CRUISER BOOK SERIES. Violet Becket has never cruised. In fact, she has been nowhere in a long time. Too long. Book 3 American Portrait is set in Florida and the Caribbean though that book never gets to New Orleans – we know another will eventually as the stories on board ship unfold. Follow author Sally Katz by clicking her name and then on the author page on Amazon, click follow. Then as she releases a new book your are informed.