Preziosa has one of the biggest waterslides at sea, the Vertigo!
Preziosa is a family ship with uber family areas. She spends the summer running alternate 7 day programs in the Mediterranean, then heads back to South America when the weather changes. It is the 4th of the Fantasia Class ships, which are built for family fun, though the Splendida is now being used for the Chinese market in Asia. Sister ships are MSC DIVINA MSC FANTASIA MSC @THOMAS COOK MSC FROM SOUTHAMPTON – here PREZIOSA DETAILS & WEB CAM
All rooms and suites come with air conditioning, bathroom with shower, wardrobe, interactive TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar, safe. The better rooms have more space and wardrobe space. In most cases the beds can be double or separated as twins.
- Royal Suites from approximately 52 sq.m. (including a balcony of 16 sq.m.).
- Executive and Family Suites from approximately 40 to 50 sq.m. With panoramic sealed window.
- Deluxe Suites from approximately 21 to 26 sq.m. with balcony.
- Suites from approx. 32 sq.m. to 41 sq.m.
- Suite with a panoramic sealed window, approximately from 21 sq.m. to 25sq. m.
- Balcony cabins from approx. 13 sq.m to 36 sq.m
- SuperFamily cabins: spacious accommodation for up to 6 people, comprising two connecting triple cabins, two bathrooms and two balconies. The SuperFamily cabin comes at a fixed per-cabin price, regardless of how many people actually use it.
- Ocean View cabins approximately from 12 sq.m to 29 sq.m.*
- Interior Cabins from approx 13 sq.m to 24 sq.m.*
DORIS VISITS WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS CARIBBEAN MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS CANARY ISLAND MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS FJORDS MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS BALTIC SEA MENU OF PORT GUIDES
- There are numerous bars and eating places around the ship and a cigar room.
- The Golden Lobster Restaurant is also fixed dining with general and Italian style food. 2 sittings, it also features vegan and vegetarian meals
- L’Arabesque Restaurant is a fixed dining main restaurant (7:00 and 9:45p.m) 3-course menu for lunch, 7-course for dinner.
- La Locanda is a wine bar Italian specialty restaurant.
- Eataly Restaurant is a specialty restaurant.
- Ristorante Italia is a small Italian restaurant.
- Inca and Maia are the buffet style restaurants with a wide range of food.
- La Palmeraie is a dining area reserved for MSC Yacht Club Suite guests only.
- Galaxy Lounge & Disco is an a la carte restaurant for lunch, then for dinner it combines as a nightclub.