Divina is a Fantasia class ship, and by the nature of its name you may guess it means fun and family. Sure it has something for everyone, but it has fantastic children areas. The 4,000 passenger ship is said to be inspired by Sophia Loren; stylish, luxurious and elegant with elegant Swarovski crystal staircases. In bringing you all the glitz and glamour of the golden age of cruise it has world class entertainment that big ships can afford, and not just in the Broadway-style Pantheon Theatre. Of the many pools the Infinity Pool at the back of the ship takes some getting used to. It feels like you could swim off. It is breath-taking. Sister ships areMSC FANTASIA MSC PREZIOSA MSC @ THOMAS COOK MSC FROM SOUTHAMPTON – here
The epitome of elegance and luxury at sea is the MSC Yacht Club. Like the Cunard Grills, it has its own dining areas. Lavishly appointed suites, an exclusive 24-hour butler service and a dedicated concierge are only the start. There is exclusive access to The One Sun Deck and Top Sail Lounge, unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club venues or from your mini-bar, and complimentary beverage selection in all onboard bars and restaurants as well as other privileges.
For the rest of us the cabin choice is wide.
All rooms and suites come with air conditioning, bathroom with shower, wardrobe, interactive TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar, safe. The better rooms have more space and wardrobe space. In most cases the beds can be double or separated as twins.
- Royal Suites from approximately 52 sq.m. (including a balcony of 16 sq.m.).
- Executive and Family Suites from approximately 40 to 50 sq.m. With panoramic sealed window.
- Deluxe Suites from approximately 21 to 26 sq.m. with balcony.
- Suites from approx. 32 sq.m. to 41 sq.m.
- Suite with a panoramic sealed window, approximately from 21 sq.m. to 25sq. m.
- Balcony cabins from approx. 13 sq.m to 36 sq.m
- SuperFamily cabins: spacious accommodation for up to 6 people, comprising two connecting triple cabins, two bathrooms and two balconies. The SuperFamily cabin comes at a fixed per-cabin price, regardless of how many people actually use it.
- Ocean View cabins approximately from 12 sq.m to 29 sq.m.*
- Interior Cabins from approx 13 sq.m to 24 sq.m.*
DORIS VISITS WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS CARIBBEAN MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS CANARY ISLAND MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS FJORDS MENU OF PORT GUIDESDORIS VISITS BALTIC SEA MENU OF PORT GUIDES
- There are numerous bars and eating places around the ship and a cigar room.