The pleasantly called Holiday-Class cruise ship, MS Magellan was built in 1985 and known as the Holiday, then the Grand Holliday. Refurbished in 2010 she joined Cruise and Maritime in 2015. Sailing at 21 knots, she can hold about 1450 passengers and 660 crew but C&M run the ship with about 1250 guests in its 10 passenger decks. The classic British cruise feeling is aided by the wide wooden corridors which add to never making you feel over crowded. The ship is intimate atmosphere, with a huge range of leisure facilities, including bars and lounges, as well as multiple dining options including two high-quality restaurants, the Waldorf and the Kensington and the more relaxed Raffles Bistro. It has whirlpools and swimming pools out on the deck. A pub, a card room and a fully-stocked library.
If you like small ships then compare this to the others in our small ships menu.
CHAT GROUP – Cruise Canada & the USA Chat – New Group, be one of the first to join and start a thread on your forthcoming or past cruise by number – CLICK HERE TO SHARE & CHATIf you like small ships then compare this to the others in our small ships menu. Take a moment to look at the amazing Fred Olsen story in our destination guide to Oslofjord. Click Here.Cruise and Maritime – Deals we have – click here
- Royal Caribbean – Late Deals we found – click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Late Deals we have found – click here
- Holland and America – Adult deals we have found – click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Deals we have found – click here
- Cruise and Maritime – Deals we have – click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Late deals for adult cruise only – click here
- Norwegian Line Cruise NCL – Deals we have found – click here