Guadeloupe has replaced the damaged St Maarten in the 2017 Caribbean season, so it has got much busier. Many years ago we went to Guadeloupe to shoot a commercial for BP with an underwater diving team. We never went to the port so this was our chance. Your ship stops in the working port of Pointe-à-Pitre, which you may well be in and out of quite quickly as you will see from the film. It is a beautiful Island of Beaches which you can see from our ship taken Panoramic Tour, great for those with mobility problems and an ideal look at the island for anyone who wants to see more. It has clear blue sea, ideal for snorkelling and the mixture of French and Caribbean combine to make creole cooking. It is often called the Emerald Island because of its flora. It can have 8 meters of rain in some areas during the rainy season, June to November. This film shows the the hot and busy Port. Take a look and then research the tours on offer, the ship will offer very similar with from and to ship returns. Take your EU Medial insurance card and check the expiry date, see our blog
Click here for the special CARIBBEAN SEASON destination menu. Each major Island and Caribbean Season Destination has a guide or film about the tours here !The Caribbean is often the choice of new cruisers, so if you are new and looking for advice on which ship, take a look at our how to choose a cruise blog. Why not have a look at the LATE DEALS over a coffee.
- P&O Caribbean Cruise Deals – click here for the latest genuine deal.
- Marella Cruises to the Caribbean – click here to view Marella Cruise’s own web site page for – Caribbean Cruise deals page
- St Kitts Port Basseterre Town Guadeloupe Town & Beach Barbados Guide
If you are new to Doris Visits Cruise TV then welcome, we invite you to comment at the end of our blogs and ask you to follow us on here on www.DorisVisits.com and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get the best from us. We are always looking for presenters and social media activists to help us expand so drop us a line anytime with ideas at press@DorisVisits.co.uk PLEASE SHARE
SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA.
- P&O Cruises – Book your P&O cruise to Guadeloupe – Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen – Book your Fred Olsen cruise to Guadeloupe – Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Search, check availability and book – Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here
How to access these deals – use the click here and when on the page, click the brown bar ‘see all cruises’ just above the pictures of the ships. That will take you to the deals we have.
- The Royal Caribbean – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Luxury River Cruising – For a look at life on the river – Click Here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Holland & America – Fleet here or the latest deals we have click here