Estepona in the Costa del Sol, nearest airport and cruise terminal Gibraltar, next nearest (other direction) is Malaga. Estepona has had huge investment and boasts a wonderful coastline bookended by a perfect little old town and a port. It is near enough to Marbella to party and hence for many reasons is the perfect place to holiday, golf or live. The late Cilla Black had a home in Estepona as well as Barbados so you are in the right place.
The port is full of boats giving all the opportunities on the sea you might expect, and the sand beach offers the Costa del Sol’s famous sardines cooked on a wooden skewer on an open beach log fire. Plus cocktails of course. The port is about a ten minute stroll to the old town and Doris Visits takes you round both. You might also like to see our films on Gibraltar, Duquesa, Estepona, Marbella, Mijas and Malaga.
It is just a road trip from Gibraltar, nearby Golf includes; Estepona Golf (hilly), Valle Romano Golf, El Paraíso Golf, Casares Costa Golf, La Duquesa Golf
CHAT GROUP – Cruise the Mediterranean Chat – New Group, be one of the first to join and start a thread on your forthcoming or past cruise by number – – CLICK HERE TO SHARE & CHAT
Clicking the DORIS VISITS COMPARE CRUISE DEALS BOX takes you to a variety of deals and explains how they are all found.
- Fred Olsen cruises to MALAGA click here.
- P&O Cruises on MALAGA Click here
- Marella Cruises – Marella Malaga Cruises
- Marella Cruises Cruise Chat – share your experiences, reviews, pictures, films and help others with their questions. JOIN THE CHAT GROUP There has yet to be a book written in the Solo Cruiser series that is based around a mediterranean Cruise, but we here that one is being planned and that it takes place on a Strictly Come Dancing Cruise. The 4th book based in Florida and the Caribbean is due out early 2018. For now, if you have not read them, like in 50 Shades you might skim through the raunchy bits, but they are great cruise books with good stories. It never seems to work out the way it should though. Follow author Sally Katz by clicking her name and then on the author page on Amazon, click follow. Then as she releases a new book your are informed.
- MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE DESTINATIONS – MENU – CLICK HERE FOR GUIDES, TOWNS, CITIES & TOURS