Estepona in the Costa del Sol, nearest airport and cruise terminal Gibraltar, next nearest (other direction) is Malaga. Cruises leaving Malaga, you could fly to Gibraltar and do our suggested, and drop the car off in Malaga and jump on the ship. Estepona has had huge investment and boasts a wonderful coastline bookended by a perfect little old town and a port. It is near enough to Marbella to party and hence for many reasons is the perfect place to holiday, golf or live. The late Cilla Black had a home in Estepona as well as Barbados so you are in the right place.
The port is full of boats giving all the opportunities on the sea you might expect, and the sand beach offers the Costa del Sol’s famous sardines cooked on a wooden skewer on an open beach log fire. Plus cocktails of course. The port is about a ten minute stroll to the old town and Doris Visits takes you round both. You might also like to see our films on Gibraltar, Duquesa, Estepona, Marbella, Mijas and Malaga.
It is just a road trip from Gibraltar, nearby Golf includes; Estepona Golf (hilly), Valle Romano Golf, El Paraíso Golf, Casares Costa Golf, La Duquesa Golf
Marella Cruises to the Baltics, Fjords, Iceland & Arctic – click here for Marella Cruise’s own web site – Baltics, Fjords, Iceland & Arctic Cruise deals pageMarella Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean – click here for Marella Cruise’s own web site – Eastern Mediterranean Cruise deals pageMarella Cruises to the Western Mediterranean – click here for Marella Cruise’s own web site page for – Western Mediterranean Cruise deals pageMarella Cruises to the Canary Islands – click here for Marella Cruise’s own web site page for – Canary Islands Cruise deals page
- Fred Olsen cruises to MALAGA click here.
- P&O Cruises on MALAGA Click here
- Marella Cruises – Marella Malaga Cruises
- Marella Cruises Cruise Chat – share your experiences, reviews, pictures, films and help others with their questions. JOIN THE CHAT GROUP Cruise Novel, takes place on a Canary Islands cruise.
- Includes Adult romance.
- Follow author Sally Katz by clicking her name and then on the author page on Amazon, click follow. Then as she releases a new book your are informed.
- MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE DESTINATIONS – MENU – CLICK HERE FOR GUIDES, TOWNS, CITIES & TOURS