A place many go to kiss the Blarney stone, it is the second largest city in Ireland and is often on the cruise itinerary around the British Isles though here you will need your Euros! The Cork Jazz Festival is a must on many music lovers calendar. It is a city or art and entertainers and you will find much of it on the streets and surrounding you. David and Elizabeth are on their way there on the Adonia later this year.
Why not have a look at the LATE DEALS over a coffee, the British Isles are often on late deals. Doris Visits allows you to SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA.
- Fred Olsen – Click here Fred Olsen cruise to Cork Click here.
- Saga Cruises – Click here
- Thomson Cruises – Thomson Winter Cruises
- P&O Cruises – Click here P&O Cruise to Cork click here.
- The Royal Caribbean – Click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Click here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Click here
In the book charts, SOLO CRUISER BOOK SERIES. Violet Becket has never cruised. In fact, she has been nowhere in a long time. Too long. Each story is set on a cruise route, though none on the British Isles. Follow author Sally Katz by clicking her name and then on the author page on Amazon, click follow. Then as she releases a new book your are informed.