One of the only two Panamax ships operated by Princess Cruises, the Coral Princess has dimensions allowing her to traverse the Panama Canal. Launched in 2002 with her sister ship ‘Island Princess’, the Coral Princess spends summer months mainly on Alaskan cruises from Vancouver. During fall, winter and spring, the Coral Princess runs 11-day Panama Canal partial-transit cruises with stops including Cartagena, Colombia, Colon, Panama, either Ocho Rios, Jamaica or Grand Cayman (alternating cruises), Limon, Costa Rica and Oranjestad, Aruba, with Fort Lauderdale, Florida as its turnaround port. Refurbished in January 2016, the Coral Princess houses 2,000 guests over 16 decks. It has more than 700 balcony staterooms. As well as the anytime dining and the traditional dining experiences you will find specialty restaurants.
- Bordeaux Restaurant (ship’s forward Dining Room; dinner only)
- Provence Restaurant (ship’s forward Dining Room for Breakfast 7-9 a.m., Lunch 12-1:30 p.m., Afternoon Tea 3:30-4:30 p.m.; features “Anytime Dining” for Dinner between 5:30-8 p.m. or 8-10 p.m. and “Chef’s Table” private dining)
- Sabatini’s Restaurant (Italian specialty restaurant; reservations recommended)
- Bayou Cafe & Steakhouse (specialty restaurant)
- The Bar & Grill (complimentary Hot Dogs & fast food)
- Horizon Court (self service buffet restaurant, complimentary).
- Chef’s Table Experience
You should dress for a cruise with Princess the same way you would for any stylish land-based resort.
Guest attire should be in keeping with what they would wear to a nice restaurant at home.
- Skirts/dresses, slacks, and sweaters for ladies
- Pants and open-neck shirts for men
Inappropriate dinner wear such as pool or beach attire, shorts, ball caps and casual jeans (with fraying and/or holes) are not permitted in the dining rooms. Shoes must be worn.
When formal nights are held, please observe the dress code in the Traditional Dining and Anytime Dining venues for the enjoyment of all our guests.
- Evening gowns and cocktail dresses for women
- Tuxedos, dinner jackets or dark suits with a tie for men
Princess offers formal wear rental on all cruises; this can be arranged prior to embarkation.
Dress with an elegance and style that is perfect for all the formal activities on your cruise with Princess. Cruiseline Formal Wear delivers beautifully-tailored clothing directly to your stateroom.
Learn about the very special Princess Luxury Bed
- Caribbean Princess – (Sister to Azura)
- Coral Princess – (Panamax ship)
- Crown Princess – (sister to Azura – Grand Class Ship)
- Diamond Princess – (smaller but sister to Azura – Grand Class Ship)
- Emerald Princess – (sister to Azura)
- Golden Princess – (sister to Azura, West Coast USA & Pacific)
- Grand Princess – (smaller but sister to Azura – Grand Class Ship)
- Island Princess – (Panamax ship)
- Majestic Princess – (sister to Britannia)
- Pacific Princess – (sister ship Adonia)
- Regal Princess – (sister to Britannia)
- Royal Princess – (sister to Britannia)
- Ruby Princess – (sister to Azura)
- Sapphire Princess – (Southampton based sister to Azura)
- Sea Princess – (sister to Oceana)
- Sky Princess– Just Announced
- Star Princess – (sister to Azura)
- Sun Princess – (sister to Oceana)