Whether you are celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali or Kwanzaa the Caribbean is welcoming at this time of the year. The majority of the islands have large catholic followings.
Click here for the special CARIBBEAN SEASON destination menu. Each major Island and Caribbean Season Destination has a guide or film about the tours here !We hope you like our film of Christmas trees in Barbados, Grenada and Amber Cove. They may not have real fir trees or snow, but it is just the same, except they sing, Santa’s Looking For A Wife in reggae beat! Christmas is a time of cheer, when all the family sit round, want to eat different things, do different stuff and feel Christmas has different meanings. So while the kids splash in the pool, Nanny is in church, Dad is watching football in the bar for an early morning cheer, Mum is in the spa. Sorry for choosing such stereotypical headlines, so for the politically correct any of the above could be in any of the mentioned places. However, to stop those arguments and to have space and be together at lunch and dinner, served and the washing up done… you can see why the Cruise works. Seriously, we do not need to explain why cruises work, but they work best with four generations of an extended family together at Christmas. So where are your favourite ships on Christmas day? – the answer is normally at sea, most will be at sea because towns and cities close. But on board is where the fun is.
- Aurora R725 following Christmas eve in Oslofjord, it will be at sea – see the ship tour
- Arcadia J721 is at sea and will be in Antigua tomorrow for an evening stay – ship tour
- Azura A735 is in the Caribbean on its way to St Vincent – ship tour
- Oriana X727 at sea, tomorrow will be Madeira
- Ventura N735 will be at sea, having left Lisbon en route to Canary Islands Cruise
- Britannia B734 will be at sea in the Caribbean having left Barbados – ship tour
- Oceana E725 will be at sea having left Lanzarote
- Braemar M1731 will be at sea in the Caribbean
- Balmoral L1728 will be at sea on a Canary Islands route
- Black Watch W1727 will be at sea having left Tonga on Christmas Eve
- SAGA Pearl 2 will be at sea, having left Cadiz Christmas Eve
- SAGA Sapphire will have had a Christmas Eve overnight in Oslo, and depart 0800 Christmas day and be at sea.
- TUI Discovery II will be at sea having left Cayman Islands (fly 23rd)
- for others see the operators site from links below.
CHAT GROUP – Cruise the Caribbean Chat – If you love the Caribbean then share here. Chat and answer other people’s questions. Here is where you are the knowledge base – CLICK HERE TO SHARE & CHATIf you are new to Doris Visits Cruise TV then welcome, we invite you to comment at the end of our blogs, and ask you for follow us on here on www.DorisVisits.com and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get the best from us. We are always looking for a social media persons to help us expand so drop us a line anytime at press@DorisVisits.co.uk PLEASE SHARE
Not only can you book your cruise, holiday insurance and parking through our deals boxes and links, but you can book your excursions and tables for dinner too, if you have booked a P&O cruise as we work closely with them as affiliates. We take no cash, it is all direct, we just explain, show and guide.
For example – The Limelight club normally rotates four menus, it is a three course menu because you are there to watch an act, it is like a speakeasy. As we are official affiliates of P&O, you can book your holiday here now or if you have booked already and have your details which will all come via the internet and you will be sent tickets and plans, you can book a table at the Limelight Club as well as excursions via you cruise planner below. The internet is a wonderful thing!
- P&O Cruises – Book your Christmas cruise with P&O – Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen – Book your Christmas cruise Fred Olsen – Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Thomson Cruises – Thomson Cruises
- or for the late Thomson Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Search, check availability and book – Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here CRUISE THE PACIFIC CRUISE INSURANCE BATIC CRUISES
- The Royal Caribbean – Click here or for the latest deals click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Click here or for the latest deals click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Click here or for the latest deals click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Click here or for the latest deals click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Click here or for the latest deals click here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Click here or for the latest deals click here
- BOOK A SHIP ARRANGED CRUISE HERE – GO TO YOUR PERSONAL P&O CRUISE PLANNER HERE – below are outside alternative operators
If you came here because of its Christmas title, don’t be disappointed. Our Christmas joy published in November also includes the Kew Gardens Light show, Bath Christmas Market and Christmas Markets at the Southbank and Bankside as well as the lights in Oxford & Regent Street and Liberty’s windows. We also have a blog on where in the world the best Christmas Markets are.
Thomson Cruises – Thomson Winter Cruises