A sister ship to the Sunrise and Sunshine, this is said to be a step further up. Carnival Radiance sets sail in 2020. It is actually the Carnival Victory which will be getting a massive upgrade. In comes the Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, the thrill-inducing WaterWorks with its 203-foot-long waterslide and the signature RedFrog Pub with its chill Caribbean vibe, SportSquare will feature a ropes course, nine-hole miniature golf course, pool tables, Ping-Pong, foosball and a basketball court.
Dining – there will be the inclusive options and some premium dining options.
- Cucina del Capitano (lunch): New to Carnival Radiance a pasta bar, where you mix and match the ingredients.
- Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse: New to Carnival Radiance, is a casual open-air barbecue from US Food Network star Guy Fieri.
- Guy’s Burger Joint: Poolside burgers.
- BlueIguana Cantina: Mexican food counter open for breakfast and lunch.
- Bonsai Sushi: New to Carnival Radiance, sushi and sashimi plus a small hot food menu.
- Cucina del Capitano: New to Carnival Radiance, Italian option.
- Fahrenheit 555: New to Carnival Radiance, American-style steakhouse.
- Chef’s Table: A glass-enclosed space, cost varies.
Sailings for Carnival Radiance open for sale on November 12th this year, 2018, so if these Destiny class ships are your favourite you might like to earmark a maiden voyage for this new name. Look here for the release details