I am not sure I have ever seen so much sea food as in the market of this fishing village. Sihanoukville sits on the southern coast of Cambodia, and is also known as Kampong Saom. It is renowned for its long white beaches, fringed by pine trees. The adventures you can take range from horse riding on the beach to Fun Buggys which may lead you to a dip in the Kbal Chhay Waterfall.
Many lazy hours can be spent on Sihanoukville boat tours, relaxing in the sun and gazing out to the nearby Gulf of Thailand, but if you are on a cruise ship that may not appeal.
As the town is so near with little to see you can opt to see the town in the morning and use either a tour or local taxi (they are plentiful and very cheap) to show you the area in the afternoon.
We walked the town and then took a tour which was to a local temple, a school then a beach. We did not have the film crew with us so the shots are grabbed from a camera phone this time.
The Oceana and the Black Watch are other ships that take a long cruise each year.
DORIS VISITS COMPARE CRUISE DEALS BOX takes you to a variety of deals and explains how they are all found.
- Fred Olsen cruises to CAMBODIA – click here
- P&O Cruises on CAMBODIA – click here
- Marella Cruises to CAMBODIA – now, click now
Disaster in the Caribbean! The book series has been in the charts for months. Book 3 sees Violet with a new job on board and a new boss in the USA and Caribbean. It does not go well. Adult action romance on a cruise. Follow author Sally Katz by clicking her name and then on the author page on Amazon, click follow. Then as she releases a new book your are informed.
- Royal Caribbean – Late Deals we found – click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Late Deals we have found – click here
- Holland and America – Adult deals we have found – click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Deals we have found – click here
- Cruise and Maritime – Deals we have – click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Late deals for adult cruise only – click here
- Norwegian Line Cruise NCL – Deals we have found – click here