Everyone has a different cruise experience because there is so much choice and so much to do. The cabin may or may not be important to you. If you spend a lot of time there or have special needs then much research will go into which cabin you have and where it is, how far from the lift, which end of the ship. If an agent offers you a cheap deal look to see where the cabin is by checking the deck plans here, it might be cheaper than other cabins for a reason. If you spend little time in the cabin then you will just focus on the functions and facilities and what you might like to add. You may have questions like is there a hair dryer? Where can I put my case when I have unpacked? If you have a huge case that can be an issue. This film covers a standard cabin on E deck on the P&O ship Azura (click here for ship tour). Our cabin boy was Honorato. He always had a smile and I have to say he was one of the best I have ever had, though I cannot think why I am saying that as they are all so good. It must have been the smile and how happy he was every day of the cruise. How he knew when I was out or in I still do not know, but the bed was always turned down at the right time and there was always a copy of the Horizon and a chocolate.
Click the picture or click here to join the Azura Chat site and share your knowledge with others. Azura Chat with Doris Visits. If you wish to become a moderator let us know.
Take a look at the cabin, then maybe a few of the tips that I am now adding to this section as there are so many things to discover. Like the champagne and gin tastings in the main bar. There might be a supplement but it will be the cheapest you will drink all week and you will learn and taste. The new Brunches, obviously styled on the great Dubai brunches that have now started to creep into London venues, are now on ship, wine and food are added to a galley tour. But I diverse, this is about the cabin, the fact it has UK 13 amp sockets and where the fridge is! This video covers it all.CHAT GROUP – Cruise the Mediterranean Chat – New Group, be one of the first to join and start a thread on your forthcoming or past cruise by number – – CLICK HERE TO SHARE & CHAT
Full list of all AZURA future cruises made easy for you, with dates and destinations and links to the correct page on the P&O web site. Great booking tool – click hereCHAT GROUP – Cruise the Adriatic Chat – New Group, be one of the first to join and start a thread on your forthcoming or past cruise by number – CLICK HERE TO SHARE & CHAT
- For some tips on what to pack, click here.
- Want to see the Laundry room, click here.
- Standard routes – take a look at the Canary Islands Cruise from Start to Finish
- Standard routes – take a look at the Fjords cruise it is very different.
- Standard routes -take a look at the Baltics.
- The ship will always be in the Caribbean in that season and we have many films of it there and will be joining it again for A732 bound for Amber Cove, Martinique, Grenada and St Vincent amongst many other islands. Expect films to follow.
- Now check out the operators and find a LATE DEAL over a coffee from your arm chair? Doris Visits allows you to SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA.CHAT GROUP – Cruise the Fjords Chat – New Group, be one of the first to join and start a thread on your forthcoming or past cruise by number – CLICK HERE TO SHARE & CHAT