Edinburgh is definitely worth more than a day visit. We have three films on it, this one of the City, then one of Harry Potter sites which was asked for by two Edinburgh boys who we then joined in making the film. The third was the unexpected Royal Yacht Britannia at Leigh’s Ocean Terminal. If you are sailing from Leith we recommend watching that film you might want to vier it yourself (take proof of age if over 60, they didn’t believe us! LOL).
This film starts in a fishing village, takes you to the Royal Mile, Arthur’s Seat, the Castle and more. If you can visit during the Edinburgh Festival you are in for a treat, it is a British Isle must-see.
Fred Olsen has a number of cruises that sail from Rosyth, Edinburgh, but the list of ships using Rosyth and Ocean Terminal is an education in cruising.
Now check out the operators and find a LATE DEAL over a coffee from your arm chair? Doris Visits allows you to SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA.
If you are new to Doris Visits Cruise TV then welcome, we invite you to comment at the end of our blogs, and ask you for follow us on here on www.DorisVisits.com and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get the best from us. We are always looking for presenters and social media activists to help us expand so drop us a line anytime with ideas at press@DorisVisits.co.uk PLEASE SHARE
SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA.
- P&O Cruises –Book your Edinburgh cruise with P&O – Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen –Book your Edinburgh cruise Fred Olsen – Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- TUI Cruises click here or for the late Marella Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Search, check availability and book – Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here
If you are on a P&O ship you can book your on board ship arranged excursion before you cruise by clicking through to your personal cruise planner here on the P&O site, have your booking confirmation details to hand.