Half Moon Cay – The P&O brand have been introduced to the purpose built Amber Cove which is a Carnival owned resort and we are all looking for Half Moon Cay to be next. It is a private island fantasy in the Bahamas. Warm air, a soft breeze and rhythms of calypso add to this tropical island paradise. At the moment only Carnival ships go there, but we are looking to join the idyllic sun-drenched island resort hideaway with turquoise seas, that offers ride horseback riding in the sea as well as on the powdery white sand. Snorkelling is a dream, where you may encounter silky-smooth stingrays. So, big shout out from the UK, please add Half Moon Cay.
Click here for the special CARIBBEAN SEASON destination menu. Each major Island and Caribbean Season Destination has a guide or film about the tours here !Nassau – In the mean time, the British Carnival ships only visit the Bahamian capital Nassau which, has all the classic Caribbean attractions plus something its own piece of Paradise. The variety ranges from crystal waters, perfect beaches to flashy casinos and hotels, one even with its own shark pool. Cosmopolitan straw markets, rum punch-serving bars and cafés all crave you attention, as does the Coral World Marine Park or to Blue Lagoon where you can swim with the dolphins. The Bahamas is where you will find yourself spending a few dollars more but it is a classic reminder of what cruising really is with Nassau’s British heritage is all around you in the colonial-style architecture. But with the fashion of hit pirate films, try the new Pirates of Nassau museum on a replica pirate ship with interactive tricks to make this bloodthirsty time come thrillingly to life. The Arcadia and Oriana normally have these on their schedule, see below and book through our links to P&O.CHAT GROUP – Cruise the Caribbean Chat – If you love the Caribbean then share here. Chat and answer other people’s questions. Here is where you are the knowledge base – CLICK HERE TO SHARE & CHATFreeport – The Fred Olsen ships stop at Freeport as well as Nassau. Freeport is the second largest city in the Bahamas also offers the same paradise, beautiful beaches, inviting warm waters, dense forests and incredible national parks. Freeport is a tropical paradise with stretches of deserted white sand beaches as far as the eye can see. Away from the beaches there is a vibrant city especially if you get a rare over night. Main features are the nearby Rand Nature Centre – a 100 acre natural wonderland in the heart of Freeport, or head to the Lucayan National Park to discover a vast network of underwater caves.
SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA.
- P&O Cruises –Book your Bahamas cruise with P&O – Click here
- or for the Late P&O deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Fred Olsen –Book your Bahamas cruise Fred Olsen – Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- TUI Cruises click here or for the late Marella Cruise deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Search Cruises in the Americas, check availability and book here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here
READ the CRUISE as you CRUISE the SEA. If you know a great novel set at a cruise destination, tell us and we will add it to the destination page and credit you with the suggestion and on which ship you read it.
How to access these deals – use the click here and when on the page, click the brown bar ‘see all cruises’ just above the pictures of the ships. That will take you to the deals we have.
- The Royal Caribbean – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Luxury River Cruising – For a look at life on the river – Click Here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Holland & America – Fleet here or the latest deals we have click here
The Limelight club normally rotates four menus, it is a three course menu because you are there to watch an act, it is like a speakeasy. As we are official affiliates of P&O, you can book your holiday here now or if you have booked already and have your details which will all come via the internet and you will be sent tickets and plans, you can book a table at the Limelight Club as well as excursions via you cruise planner below. The internet is a wonderful thing!
- P&O Caribbean Cruise Deals – click here for the latest genuine deal
- P&O Mediterranean Cruise Late Deals – click here for the latest genuine deal
- P&O Fjords & Iceland Cruise Deals – click here for the latest genuine deal
- P&O Canary Islands & Iberia Cruise Deals – click here for the latest genuine deal
- P&O Short break Cruise Deals – click here for the latest genuine deal