This is an Aegean Coast and Greek Island Cruise out of Istanbul. Elizabeth and David flew out and stayed at the Wyndham Grand Hotel first.
Click to chat AZAMARA CLUB CRUISES and help others learn more about this fleet and where the Adonia has now gone to join its two long lost sistersThe Azamara Journey is a smaller ship with only 694 passengers but 494 crew. It may seem a small ship but their aim is to never let the ship feel crowded. To look at the Azamara Journey, which was re-fiited in 2013 and refurbished in 2016, click here. As well as the Discovery restaurant, the speciality dining options on board are Steak C a steak house, and Aqualina a Mediterranean cuisine restaurant. There is also the Wine Celler, Pool Grill, Mosaic Cafe and Looking Glass Cafe as well as lounges. This ship was used for the TV show; Nigel Marven’s Cruise Ship Adventure.DORIS VISITS WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN MENU OF PORT GUIDES
Drinks, gratuities and food are included in these club cruises. Take a good look at what Azamara have to offer – click here
David normally travels with Cunard or P&O and he takes time to show the ship in a relaxed manner. Thanks to David and Elizabeth. They stopped at Kepez for Troy and Gallipoli, Volos, Skiathos, Kusadasi for Ephesus, Bodrum (Kos), Santorini, Mykonos, Hydra, Piraeus Athens Greece. If you like these films then see Elizabeth Goes Cruising Again on the Celestyal Olympia.DORIS VISITS EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN MENU OF PORT GUIDES
Click on any of the destinations to see our detailed films of the destinations by other presenters. There is also a Canary Islands Cruise route on the Azura which has a different itinerary and a different style of presentation with more detail and Jean Heard presenting.
Please subscribe to our channel and if you like Elizabeth Goes Cruising Again, please subscribe to them on Youtube. While on YouTube please also subscribe to Doris Visits. If you are worried how to choose which cruise, which ship and where to go, take a look at our how to choose a cruise blog. Why not have a look at the LATE DEALS over a coffee. Doris Visits allows you to SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA.
Azamara Club Cruises – Late Deals we have found – click hereCHAT GROUP – Cruise the Adriatic Chat – New Group, be one of the first to join and start a thread on your forthcoming or past cruise by number – CLICK HERE TO SHARE & CHAT DORIS VISITS COMPARE CRUISE DEALS BOX takes you to a variety of deals and explains how they are all found.
- Fred Olsen cruises to VENICE click here.
- P&O Cruises on VENICE Click here
- Marella East Med Cruises – Marella East Med CruisesCHAT and share your love of small ships, and answer other peoples questions. Join the Fred Olsen Cruise Chat Facebook Group.
- There has yet to be a book written in the Solo Cruiser series that is based around a mediterranean Cruise, but we here that one is being planned and that it takes place on a Strictly Come Dancing Cruise. The 4th book based in Florida and the Caribbean is due out early 2018. For now, if you have not read them, like in 50 Shades you might skim through the raunchy bits, but they are great cruise books with good stories. It never seems to work out the way it should though. Follow author Sally Katz by clicking her name and then on the author page on Amazon, click follow. Then as she releases a new book your are informed.
- MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE DESTINATIONS – MENU – CLICK HERE FOR GUIDES, TOWNS, CITIES & TOURS