World cruise? If 4 months is too long then is the shorter 45 days tempting? The Oriana leaves on a Caribbean and American Discovery on the 6th January 2018 and with the autumn weather here in the UK before the end of August and leaves dropping fast I feel a need for sun and escape. A long cruise is such an experience. If you have done a short cruise surely leaving the ship has been hard; having got used to leaving your towels on the floor and going down to choose what you want from the terrific menu, surely you wish you could stay. A world cruise, like the one we featured in a our P&O Arcadia’s wonderful Polynesian & Asian Adventure is 114 days. That is nearly 4 months and is quite a commitment, but the sea crossings don’t get feel long, the holiday just gets better. As they say, you are only on this earth once and it is not a rehearsal. …. or you could leave you money in the bank – I don’t think so!TWO GREAT CRUISE DEALS SPECIFIC TO THE P&O CRUISE SHIP ORIANA – CLICK HEREThe P&O ship Oriana has never been on our rotation, however, I was just writing a blog on the Mexican port of Progreso and the trip to Chichen Itza, the Mayan and I discovered what a wonderful cruise the Oriana offers. Some of my favourite ports like Key West (Jean’s film available) which is often hard to find on a trip, and places on my bucket list like New Orleans. Oriana leaves on a Caribbean and American Discovery on the 6th January 2018, a fifty-night cruise, which takes in these ports. Take a look at all the amazing details now.
- Madeira, Portugal (Doris Visits has 3 great films)
- Antigua (Doris Visits film available)
- St. Maarten, Leeward Islands (Doris Visits film available)
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands (2 Doris Visits films available)
- St Lucia, Windward Islands (2 Doris Visits films available)
- Barbados, two very good films from Jean.
- Grenada, Windward Islands
- Curacao, Dutch Antilles
- Aruba, Dutch Antilles
- Cartagena – Columbia
- Colon, Panama
- Roatan – Honduras
- Belize, Mexico
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Progreso, Mexico
- New Orleans
- Key West – USA (Doris favourite, film available)
- Miami (Doris Visits film available)
- Canaveral (Doris Visits film available)
- Charleston – South Carolina
As always we suggest you check the itinerary, book direct with the cruise operator, click here to the link. Especially on a long cruise you want to be direct with P&O. Please click through from our link, we appreciate they know we sent you so we continue to make the films you get to see before you cruise the sea. Click below to see it.
2018 – The Oriana leaves on a Caribbean and American Discovery on the 6th January 2018
If you are new to Doris Visits Cruise TV then welcome, please sign up to our Facebook Page and share with fellow cruisers. We are at sea every month of the year somewhere and post new films of cruise destinations each week. Facebook.
SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA. We show cruise destinations all over the world. From St Lucia to Barcelona, from Tallinn to Tenerife, from Rome to Russia. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share.
P&O Cruises cruises to St Maarten – view P&O St Marteen cruises here Fred Olsen cruises to Sint Maarten – view now on the Fred Olsen site here Saga Cruises to the Caribbean – view there site here by clicking now Marella Cruises to the Caribbean – click here to view Marella Cruise’s own web site page for – Caribbean Cruise deals page
The third Solo Cruiser books sees Violet visit Barbados. Read a cruise story as you cruise. American Portrait is written by Sally Katz. Book 1, Her Virgin Voyage takes place on a Canary Islands Cruise, book 2, The Perfect Storm takes place during a Baltic cruise. Violet’s story, concludes in book 3 when it takes you to Barbados where she stays in Sandy Lane for a night waiting to change ships. Very interesting twists in this third book which is about a company director and marketing a cruise line. American Portrait.
How to access these deals – use the click here and when on the page, click the brown bar ‘see all cruises’ just above the pictures of the ships. That will take you to the deals we have.
- The Royal Caribbean – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Luxury River Cruising – For a look at life on the river – Click Here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Holland & America – Fleet here or the latest deals we have click here
CRUISE INSURANCE – OR OUR BLOG